Diary of an Ugly Sweater – The Book
Diary of an Ugly Sweater is a uniquely sweet story of the struggles of Sophie, a sweater who learns she was created to be ugly. As Sophie navigates the world of challenging personalities while dealing with her own insecurities, she comes to find resources within herself and her friendships that allow her to gain the self-confidence she needs. Most importantly, she learns to love herself.
Delight yourself with Sophie’s story while absorbing the insights she has gained. It is also perfect for the young adult you love. Let them enjoy a heart warming story while gaining the confidence that is crucial at this time in their lives.
WHO WOULD LOVE THIS BOOK?
Diary of an Ugly Sweater is for you if:
- You ever feel down or depressed
- You sometimes feel alone
- There have been times when you felt not good enough
- You can be pessimistic at times
- You have challenging people in your life
- You like to have your spirits lifted
- You have a child who you wish to protect from the psychological stressors that occur at school
- You wish to share a story that will allow your children to open up to you about their issues
- You like to read a good book
WHY DO YOU WANT TO READ DIARY OF AN UGLY SWEATER?
When reading Diary of an Ugly Sweater you will accidentally discover:
- It’s not your fault – when others are not behaving well towards you, it is because of their issues, not yours. This is why there is no reason to let the way others treat you make you feel bad.
- Ways of dealing with difficult people – this is a skill that is invaluable to kids and adults alike.
- Dealing with insecurities – we all have them at some point. For the young, and those who have not overcome their lack of self-esteem, experiencing how Sophie rises above will be inspiring and give you new insights in being more confident as well.
- Creating an empowering belief system – Sophie realizes how beliefs are created and decides to create her system so that she believes in herself and her abilities. You will learn how she does it and be able to benefit by having enough belief in your goals to see them through and achieve massive results in achieving your goals and manifesting your desires.
- 41 Strategies to staying positive – Sophie and her friends brainstorm all kinds of great ways to stay upbeat no matter what goes on around them. Since being positive brings better results, you will be happy AND more successful when you use Sophie’s Secrets to keep a smile on your face.
- Teamwork is an important part of life – and learning to work with others will help you develop into a strong leader.
- Relationships are what makes life worth-while – whether family, or the friends you have chosen to be family, your connections to the people in your life will keep your heart happy. By almost losing it all, Sophie learns just how important her family and relationships are and how they enrich her life. You will have a new appreciation for the loved ones in your own life.
- Confidence, self-esteem and your own value – The entire quality of your life or the life of someone you love is directly related to your self-esteem. Give yourself and someone you love the gift of a life lived with tranquility and joy in your heart, feeling great about just being you!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
Here are excerpts from a few of 30 and counting FIVE STAR REVIEWS on Amazon:
By Crandomblog – Sandra “Sandra” on May 28, 2015
I took a lot away from this book as far as lessons go and it’s currently housed on my shelf with all my favorite books. I will cherish it and love it for as long as I live. I give it five out of five stars, because I adored it and because I related to it in so many ways that it made it extraordinarily hard to to feel as if it were not speaking to me. In parts, if even felt like it had been written for me. There are so many pages I have marked with post-it notes.
If you enjoy a good story, if you are feel down and depressed, if you are worried about anything or if you are like me and are a bit pessimistic (I am really trying to change this) then please, pick up this book and read it. I can honestly promise you that you will love it and you will not regret it. I just wish it had been written sooner.
By Coco on May 30, 2015
There is great advice and tools that kids can use as they try to fit in at school and in life. It teaches how to be confident and deal with others in a positive way. This book was so much fun to read. Once you begin reading it, you won’t be able to put it down until you are finished. Then you’ll find yourself reading and re-reading it again. Although it has a Christmas theme, it doesn’t matter it can be read at any time. I gave this book 5 stars but wish I could give it more. It would make a great gift to give. Christmas is coming and there is always a birthday coming along. I highly recommend this book to everyone. I look for more from Cassi Eubank.
By Gayle Pace “May A Rainbow Shine Down On You!” on May 31, 2015
The author wrote a heart-warming novel that is meant for little ones, tweens, YA and those not so young at heart. There are a lot of lessons to learn from this novel. There are a lot of emotions in this book too that everyone can relate to.
If you’re having a bad day and are down, if you are worried about something then this book should be on your shelf so you can go pick it up and do a little reading. You will feel better. You can’t help but love Sophie.
By Shirley Priscilla Johnson “Shirley Priscilla Johnson “TOP 1000 REVIEWER VINE VOICE on June 2, 2015
From Sophie’s experience we learn not to jump to conclusions, to be grateful for what has been given us, and to believe that each day is a new beginning of a wonderful future. You will close the book knowing to never jump to conclusions, never give in to the negative emotions, and always look forward to a new tomorrow. I closed the book with a smile, I think you will too. Excellent read, highly recommended.
By Linda on June 8, 2015
I was so amazed at the gift Cassi has in bringing life’s lesson to reality! Any child or adult will definitely benefit from reading this fun-filled book.
This book leaves you feeling good about yourself and others. I was truly touched by the beauty and genuine tenderness the way this book was portrayed and written. Thank you Cassi for a wonderful read! Lots of life’s lessons to be learned in this book!
By Jennifer on June 4, 2015
There is not enough stars to rate this book in my opinion. This book is great for all ages, child to adult. Many adults experience exactly what Sophie experiences in their jobs, life, and society. The book keeps the reader totally engaged and the reader can relate to Sophie and all she goes through
There is not another book like it, I have ever read, with as much character. You laugh with the character of Sophie and you cry with her. As the book is finished the reader will long for more stories about Sophie, as it is such as a great story, the reader doesn’t want it to end.
Fall in love with Sophie NOW by getting your copy on Amazon, Kindle or Barnes & Noble!